Wednesday 14 September 2016

HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS



HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

1.  Do you know that you are God’s investment here on earth?
2.   Do you know any investment is money?
3.   Do you know that you are a custodian of money?
4.   Do you know that your God given gift can produce money?
5.   Do you know that wisdom is convertible?
6.   Do you know that wisdom and money are interchangeable?
7.   Do you know that the gift of God inside you can be converted into money and wealth if you use it rightly?
8.   Do you know that wisdom is money? Do you also know that wisdom can be money but money can never be wisdom? Argue if you like.
9.   Do you know that your God giving gift is in connection with other gifts, then connect with the right people and see the chemistry thereof?
10.     Do you know that it is never too late to start it, just now, I mean right now.

After you finish with the above ten question about yourself, now answer these next ten questions about your existence here on earth.

1.   Who am I?
2.   Do I have purpose here on earth?
3.   What can I do?
4.   Do I have a creator?
5.   Am I a product of evolution or a creator myself?
6.   Am I living in another man's lane?
7.   Are things supposed to be the way they are? If no, why
8.   Then why, why, why all these ups and downs?
9.   Can I change, if so how can I change?
10.      What if I die today? What account will I give of myself?

Then the gift God has deposited in you is your source of income (money and prosperity). Until you discover this secret you will continue to run around looking for money where you can never find it. The number one gift every individual has is the gift of wisdom. Wisdom has so many varieties which include wisdom to speak, act, and think in many other spheres of life. The basic question is this, “what is your God given gift?” Are you good in creativity or designing, writing such as poem, history (fictional and non fictional stories), and public speech (making people laugh). Do not think about the funding, first put what you can do together and do it effectively. Just take one step at a time, fill that step and you will discover another one. That is the rule of nature, do not create a step (space) and leave it empty. It is against the law of Nature to create vacuum. Otherwise, nature will fill that space itself.

The next question you should ask yourself is this: Is my life worth it, do I have value, wisdom, ideas, skill and potentials, if yes then you have something to start with. Then ask yourself, can I convert this skill, ideas, wisdom and knowledge to something tangible? Mind you, it is not what you see with your eyes but what you see with your mind, and all about what you do. It is not what is inside of you but what you bring out to reality. People can only see your wisdom, skill, potential and other gifts and talents through what you produce. In other words, you should be able to convert idea and wisdom into reality. This has nothing to do with formal education because I have seen illiterates achieving greatness. Something losers complain it is God that give them even if they don’t struggle they will still achieve it. Why making God a liar. Has God not giving us the same opportunity to achieve a purpose, has God not giving all men the same time (24 hours a day)? Except that God deposited something different and unique in every one of us that no other human person can have, something so unique, peculiar and a treasure that can never be traded for anything. Let me tell you this, no human being will have what God has deposited in you, no, not even your identical twins.

Another fact you must know is that money is a seed. It takes the planting of seeds to reap fruits. It takes the planting of seed to generate another seed. If the seed is planted at the right time, and at the right place, then you will reap or harvest joyfully. It takes money to produce money.  Money is what money can buy. I have my wisdom, and you have your money. I have my potentials and ideas, and you have your money. I need your money and you need my wisdom. For me to get that money that I am looking for, I must convert my abstract money (wisdom and ideas) to real money (legal tender). Here comes the problem, many who have discover this are even using this God given gifts to threaten humanity. Use your gift to replenish the world- Genesis 1:28. Your parent being poor is not a barometer for any excuse to remain poor. It is what you do that makes the difference and break the barrier of limitation and poverty in your lineage. 

Maximizing Youthful Potentials

No comments:

Post a Comment