Wednesday 14 September 2016

YOUTHFUL CHALLENGES PTII


 YOUTHFUL CHALLENGE PART II
Often time, I hear a lot of young men crying that they do not have money; yet they have the resources at their disposal to achieve what their dreams are. Others complain they do not have helpers, sponsors, or who to give them enough money to start. To them they have dreams to live great and live big, but they do not have the money to start. Many end up blaming others for their woes and failures; others complain that this is how God wants it. There is no way they can change things. They grew up and met things they way things are. 

According to them, there is nothing they can do. Their great grandfathers, their grandfather and father were in this state. There is nothing to worry about; it is part of the process. Sometimes, they end up telling you this is how God wants it. Who told you there is nothing you can do? There is a lot you can do. In fact, you have everything at your disposal to effect the desire change. Forget about money first, make impact in people’s life and you will discovered something much more than money could have done. The people you are looking up to can only take from you and will give you nothing in return. Have you ever heard that riches and wealth have so many companions, friends and relatives but poverty has none. The world can never give you the best, you owe yourself the responsibility and the mandate to give yourself the very best you need to climb to the apex of life.

Sometimes, I do not blame these youngsters. I was once in that shoe and I know how ugly and bitter it used to be. Before I lost my father, my life was comfortable. I had everything at my disposal. Things went from dreams to reality. But when my father left, I saw the other side of life. I almost curse God, but thank God I did not.

The problem was not that my father was gone and the source of money, pleasure and comfort also gone, no. I simply refused to acknowledge that I am a source of money, greatness and that I can become who I want to be and that my father did something to get where I met him to provide for us. Just like Isaiah, I was in the king’s palace until something happened. I hid my talent focusing on another person’s effort. But God told me you have to stand yourself. It is what you do that brings the desired change. Change is not what the world does to you but what you do to change the world. Though I used to read books about God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, I never had close intimacy with them but there is always this burning fire in me that propels me each time I am about to give up or blow up everything. God did not want his investment in me to perish just like that (Isaiah 43:1-7). I pray God’s investment will not perish in your life in Jesus name, and I hear you say amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment